Monday, March 27, 2006

Reminiscence...

Here's to the night we felt alive, here's to the tears you knew you'd cry, here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon.


Woke up this morning smiling.
Saw you
in my dreams.
That's all I needed, to smile.
Its been like what? 5 years since we first met?
You were the one that made me curious about Him, you know?
I was...intrigued, and I have you to thank now.
We had a lot of fun didn't we?
Days of youth and innocence.
See you everytime I hear this song.
You closed your door before I opened mine.
Nevertheless...you are happy now, and that was all that mattered.
Hopefully our paths will cross again...someday.
I've changed...I think. I heard that you did, too.
Someday...eh?

Here's a toast, to all those who hear me all to well...


Now, enough mushy stuff. Paper sucked. Didn't have enough time. It's not that easy to pen down thoughts after all. Oh well, what's done is done. Contemplating if I should get a haircut. Should I? To cut, or not to cut...that is the question.


Thats all I'm afraid. A toast, to you. Cheers.


Eve 6 - Here's To The Night

3 Comments:

Blogger reenz said...

eh u pwn me in consti k..mentioning cases that i tak pernah dengar also..haha

2:38 am  
Blogger Wayne said...

haha, but then again not all are relevant. ur the first perso to comment, haha. arigato.

8:44 am  
Blogger reenz said...

i love commenting and i love getting comments....it beats tagging anytime.haha

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home