Monday, April 03, 2006

Of lilies and roses...

You are too beautiful, and I am a fool for beauty...you are too beautiful, for one man alone, one lucky fool to be with...


I saw an angel the other day,
With such a beauty, she made my legs sway,
I set before her flowers, hoped she will not put it at lay,
How'd it'd even compared to her, no one can say.

Wonders of wonders,
That I had her to dance,
With fears in the future;
I might not have a ghost of a chance.

Though night as sure will descend,
Pillars in time break or bend;

This memory spent with an angel,
Shall never ever know end...




To my prom date, Renee. I couldn't thank you enough.
Thanks for the nice scarlet corsage, and maroon handkerchief.
Glad that you had fun.
We all did.

And here's a toast, to the perfect date. Cheers.


Curtis Singers - You Are Too Beautiful

1 Comments:

Blogger reenz said...

..*speechless*..

thank you...
thankyou very much..

3:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home