Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Disdainful pulchritude...at its best...

Give me understanding, according to Your word, revive me according to Your loving kindness, that I may seek Your word...


such irony...
gone numb...
how can this be?
that You endured more than I could ever...
such as love, sorrow and malice meet...
to gaze disdain undertones...
when the threshold breaks and fury wakes...
ever so I am grateful for every breathe, every blessing, every friend, every soul met...
You know better than I...You know the way...
I deserve nothing...nothing...that You would die for me...
deliver me O'Lord...for You know my affliction...
with knowing that I'll look back and praise Your name...
for unconditional and unjudging love...mirrored otherwise...
who am I fooling?
ignorance is bliss after all...heh...
to seek You endlessly...
but I still believe, in Your faithfulness, You...above all...

Cheers.


Jeremy Camp - Revive Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Sorrow may last for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

May His Peace be upon you, dear boy. *hugs*

3:31 am  
Blogger Wayne said...

thanks boss, will be fine.

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home