Friday, September 15, 2006

My Friend.

...and if we feel the silence...holding this all inside us...looking for something to say...I don't know where I'm going...only know where I've been...but you move through my soul like a hurricane wind...


Day one, you prodded me around...I knew no one then...
I made a stupid remark, you cried. Notsosmooth criminal...
Played with water...RM2 per entry...
You stole my sleeping bag...I took someone elses...hehe...

Then there was four of us, ready to take the world...
Twist, lick, dunk...
Pictionary...tugu negara...
Paperchats...when class was boring...
I plucked ur nerves...once or twice...tonnes...
Trips up north weren't the same anymore...
Spaghetti, overflowed float...armageddon...
Of lillies and roses...
I cared too much for my own good, and still do...
But I still prayed...for your past haunted you...

Things we're getting better, 'til I screwed it up...
Tangled in a web of misunderstanding...
You asked me not to stay, and to forget our memories...
But I can't.
For our friendship means a lot to me...again, too much for my own good...
And now all I can do is give you the room you need...
I wish you peace and joy...my friend.


Goo Goo Dolls - Feel The Silence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home