Sunday, May 07, 2006

Faith, prayers and answers...

Nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be this hard...I'll take it back to the start


...these feet are made for walking, and thats what they will do...

This academic year is gonna see it's last days. At last, all that we hold comfort of our daily lives with friends, and all the taken for granted-ness will change. CGs, the CF itself and even the heartbreaking fact of some friends moving on to the other campus and seniors graduating: Sam, Billy, Laura, Amy, Shobita, Winnie...tears will flow, hands will wave, distances will grow, but search deep within your heart, and our loved ones might just be nearer than you think. Still gonna miss you guys though.

...friends, the reason life is worth living...

Lost my wallet a week ago. Somewhere in Melaka Sentral. Away went my cards, ID, license and etc. What drove the nail the deepest was losing the wallet I got 5 years back when I accepted Christ. They had games in the youth meeting and I won it. Who would've thought I would go home from youth that evening with more than just a new wallet? With the inconveniences of replacing my lost cards, I had VJ and Stef's big help to settle those stuffs. A very big THANK YOU to you two.

...macha, slave, boss...

Left Melaka yesterday for Bentong, followed VJ and Stef to her hometown. For what? Fer fhuun~~. Haha, I kid. She wanted to go get her new car: a lil' Kelisa named Titus. Bentong's a pretty nice place, small town but nevertheless cosy. Stef's family was a great host and fed us food, good food. Triple teaming with VJ and Stef's bro, Kevin against her was fun too, heh...and had good rest after. Then we left Bentong in the morning with Titus along, had a detour to KL and came back just in time for soundcheck to sing for Consumers Night in campus. As I stood on stage, had a whisper of a thought, or more of a dream, that someday I want to be able to sing my own written songs heart out, about His greatness and faithfulness. When crowds will give cheers and shouts not to me, but to the One above, King of Kings who deserves all the glory. Someday...no more Buble, but Him alone.

Everyone, well almost everyone's getting a set of wheels. Kok Wei got his Iswara, Stef's got Titus, Deric's getting one, Renee too...makes me feel...left out, heh. With the rise of fuel price and all the other nitty gritties, doubt I'm gonna get one during my campus life. Parents aren't that generous, heh. But I guess it's a matter between needs and wants.

...when every smile is born out of sincerity and joy...

Life has taken a considerable downshift of gear. With finals coming soon and assignment datelines., seniors wrapping up their FYP's while others secure their training placements. Amidst all these I got to see some answered prayers and fulfilled blessings. Sometimes God's faithfulness shows when all we thought was lost and deprived of hope. Simple faith.

...prayer...faith...hope...

Walking on, steps after another, while learning to breathe.

Cheers.


Coldplay - The Scientist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home