Sunday, April 23, 2006

Of coolness and smoothness...

...and You're raising these twenty four voices, with twenty four hearts...and all of my symphonies, in twenty four parts...and I'm not who I thought I was, twenty four hours ago, still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You...



He speaks with silence...
His words if any, causes silence...
He goes: "sweet..."
He's cool...too cool...
He's recro...
He's an honoured bro...
He's Edmund Ho...

...*silence*...

...a mentor that he is...in many things...

Happy 24th birthday, dude. You da man. Thanks for all your teachings and guidance as an ex-cg leader and advisor in NOC IV. You are a blessing to many of us. Utter respect. *kow tow*.


The other one turns 20...
Pals since kindergarten...
Articulate, wise, intelligent bum...
Debater, public speaker, tokoh murid and ketua pengawas...
Part of the 'boyband' (with Jason)...
R.O. freak...
Somewhere in Melbourne shaking legs enjoying life...


...smooth eh?...

...farewell before leaving for the land down under...

Matthew Keith Chan Wai Kei, Happy Birthday! Stop R.O.-ing and come back more often...reminiscing the futsal, Winning Eleven and makan times together. Miss ya, bro. The Lord be with ya.


Many of you guys are celebrating your birthdays on these months = it is a good month. A month when He brought most of my friends into people's lives, haha...sounds lame. Well, things are slowly moving for me these couple o' days. The silence before the storm I guess. If only the same goes with my mind. Too many things going around all jumbled up like rojak...finding peace with my inner self.

A toast, to Ed and Matt. Cheers.



Switchfoot - 24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home