Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Things to do...

Hey now, hey now, don't dream its over...


Plans, plans. This holidays albeit short, I'm gonna set some targets, don't wanna idle too much on the couch doing
kacang. The targets? Some beneficiary, some impartial, and some just fer fhuuun~~...

What's behind curtain number 1?!
Get Okami and Final Fantasy XII with the hope of finishing them before the break ends, *crosses fingers*.
Priority : Its gaming...'nuff said.
Beneficiary : For the sheer satisfaction and sense of empty accomplishments.
Heh~

Curtain number 2!
Start jogging! I wanna get back my form that I used to have in my teen days. Hopefully the haze'll clear by then...
Priority : Only if I get a new pair of running shoes...old one's torn out.
Beneficiary : Badan cergas, minda cerdas?


3rd curtain!
Rebuild some jambatans! Sorta lost touch with some friends back at Klang. Hopefully their phone numbers are still unchanged. Not forgetting the ones here, of course.
Priority : Miss you guys lar...
Beneficiary : Rekindling the good old times...


Curtain to the 4th!
Learn to read drum notes aka. drums punya taugeh! Aside from that gonna practise my strokes with at least, say...20 minutes a day?
Priority : To serve better in the music ministry, 'that even a question?
Beneficiary : That satisfaction of giving your best to the One who deserves it all.


On the 5th curtain!
Study for law of tort. Bracing myself for the supplementary. Don't think I did well in it yesterday...
Priority : Considerably high, no rest for the wicked.
Beneficiary : The opportunity of not having to re-take another subject.


Tirai ke-6!
Will be in Penang to visit relatives. Char kuey teows out there, be afraid...be...very...very...afraid...
Priority : It's food, c'mon...
Beneficiary : Get fat while pleasing my tastebuds,
heh~

And the 7th and last, but not the least,
Be a witness and a living testimony to my family and friends back home. Not overlooking on what matters most, the soul of others. Do pray for me, that I be guai guai and don't pick on my brother (too) much.
Priority : Ultimate, (Level 6, 11, and 16)
Beneficiary : To worship God, as a family.


Hopefully I can cross off all of'em by the end of the break. Then again I'm counting my chickens before the eggs hatch for there's another paper to go; Computer Law. Blogging this shows how 'serious' I'm taking it. Then again a hope for the future motivates the present, I think. Cheers, to the future!


Sixpence None The Ritcher - Don't Dream Its Over

4 Comments:

Blogger jacintha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 pm  
Blogger jacintha said...

Hey..
Curtain 2 and curtain 6 seems to contradict each other...=P

Anyway have a great holiday..
Enjoy to the fullest...*wink*

-jacintha the other Klangite-

11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea man..support u all d way for curtain 4 :)
Curtain 7 :- kEEP pushing for tht to happen ..
Happy Hols.

6:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one looooong list...... @_@

hehe..popped by ur blog from Justyne's blog..hope u dun mind! :P

i only have one thing to do this hols ---> SLEEP kau kau! :D

hehe..take care!

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home