Monday, November 06, 2006

Fact and Fiction.

...but then, You assured me, I'm a little more than useless, when I think that I can't do this, You promise me that I'll get through this, and do something right, do something right for once...


Sigh...Melaka...

3 weeks is kinda short...don't ya think? Don't ya? Yes? No?

Why can't they give us a lil' more for break? Another week perhaps?

Why? Why? I wanna stay home!

I'm not homesick, no...Melaka is like a second home to me...only...

It's just that...well...it's just that...


I LOVE THIS GAME AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!

Ahh, the woes of a student gamer...
N-need...more...pixelated...goodness...must...have...final...fantasy...

Haha.

No, seriously. It's the only reason why it's sad to see the end of the break...at least to me. Ol' faithful Square-Enix have really outdone themselves with their latest installment of this RPG franchise. It's so good and immersive, most (not all) of my holiday was used up playing it. It was either mamak, futsal or Final Fantasy 12.

But it shall wait 'til the next break. Classes now return to haunt the sanity of students, clouding their heads with mind-numbing numbers, formulas*cough*statutes*cough*cases, filling their daily routine schedules with research-filled, bloodtearsandsweat-shed assignments. Lecturers contemplate their slew of baffling lecture notes and skull-cracking tutorials. All this for the sake of education and money knowledge. Will we survive the massacre? Can we subsist the brainslaughter?

Oh! The horror!

Naa, it's just classes. I'm just exaggerating. We'll do fine...won't we? Here's to the new trimester, cheers!


Relient K - More Than Useless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home